Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to wear charge. How do I add steps tracked on my iPhone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Now and again I rush off to work without my Fitbit. How can I add steps tracked by other devices into the app, so that I have a better idea of calories I can consume?
Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

Thank you! That was SUPER CONFUSING. But so happy to rescue my 6400 steps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

He asked how to log steps, not log an activity. I'm not sure how this is an accepted solution since it does not solve the problem. And there is no "timer" tile in iOS as stated in another "solution. 

Best Answer

This was a great help, thanks. I just thought on a whim to check and see if this was even possible. Realized too late after walking 4,000 steps that my Flex battery had died and had not notified me via push notification or email.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem. I lost 28K within the span of two days. I was on Vacation and walking a bunch. Then my Fitbit died and I couldn't find anyone with my same charger, I was Fitbit-less for two days. After I was mad to find no way fo manulaly enter the amount of steps I took while on Vacation. I understand why Fitbit doesn't have this option -- people could just enter a desired number of steps that were not earned to bump their averages & win challenges. Anyway I still wish there was some way so people who really did the steps get the credit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been missing my runs on the treadmill, haven't even thought about putting it on my ankle. Maybe I'll start wearing it there, lol, times not a problem...😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey thanks! This was exactly the answer I was looking for as my old Charge HR dumped 14,000 steps after the charge got too low, so I added it manually from the website and the four standard options area of activites. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

not on the phone that I can find.  Only distance is in miles.  In the Windows app you can add steps.  Makes no sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have an ankle band for my flex from Etsy and wear it there all the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I manually add active minutes and steps when I forgot to wear my fitbit.  I want it to show up on my phone.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this - I have just had to do this so you have just helped me keep in with my workweek hustle now .. hee hee 🙂 x

Best Answer
0 Votes

What are the steps to be able to add manualy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish that we could add in steps manually when we don't have our Fitbit on.

Best Answer

I was able to do it on the iPhone app with the Solution provided above. It even updated my calories burned with an average and my daily active hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That sucks!  I work in an building where I can't wear my fit bit so all my walking during the day and hour in the gym don't count? I guess I will return it then.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I forgot to put the Charge 2 back on because it is causing swelling on an injured wrist. The morning's steps taken cannot be logged. I've read the "Manually Add Activities" section but it is quite confusing to me, and steps are not an option.

Best Answer

This is not a solution

Best Answer

Agree!  I ended up adding the miles from the steps I had logged on my health tracker but lost almost  1000 steps. I wish there was a way to sinc the FitBit to the Health Data app on the iPhone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a way to sync Fitbit with the Health App on iPhone. I use an app called Sync Solver for Fitbit from the App Store. There are other apps but that's the one I use and like.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I'll check it out.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can add steps online. 

But they don't count in challenges or your 7day totals. 

It's irritating 

Best Answer
0 Votes