Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "Must be connected to internet..." message after updating to iOS 11.3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just updated my iPhone to ios 11.3 and I am now getting a warning “Must be connected to internet to view...” in the app. Anyone else having problems?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @GeoffC68, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, have you restarted your phone after updating the OS? If so, please take a screenshot of the message you're getting and reply to me with it so I can check this issue further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply as well. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GeoffC68 wrote:

Just updated my iPhone to ios 11.3 and I am now getting a warning “Must be connected to internet to view...” in the app. Anyone else having problems?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

I'm getting this as well starting this morning.  

To clarify: it only happens off and on, it's not constant.  If I close out of the app and then re-open the app, it will work, but eventually goes back to that message.  

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Heather-S, thanks for joining the conversation, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you've reported this as well and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've already tried in hopes to resolve this issue. Would it be possible for you to send me a screenshot of the message you're receiving? That will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes