Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

Having the exact same issue here. Using Charge 4 with iOS app. The device is still counting steps, miles, etc. in the aggregate but when I look at the charts with the 15-minute intervals, they are blank and say "no measurements". I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling, logging in & out, etc., but didn't fix the problem. The issue seems to have started around the time of the latest app upgrade -- hopefully Fitbit can resolve this since this undermines the functionality of the device.

Best Answer

Hello, 

My new Luxe records the steps but when I go on the App to see the breakdown of steps throughout the day it says “no measurements” on the graph. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Many thanks 

Best Answer

You are not alone. This problem appears to have originated with version 3.69. I know of at least two other threads in which this issue is being discussed. The problem should be brought up with increasing frequency as people download the current version 3.69. If it rolls the updates out overtime and overtime more people will find this problem.

this is probably the best answer you’ll get. Deleting the app and reinstalling it does not appear to be working. This is probably the best answer you will get into Fitbit Google moves to update the software again. if it customer care Will not be of any help and will probably just frustrate you. They have received calls from other community members and issued tickets but no answers.

no

Best Answer

My Charge 4 is still tracking and syncing data, but when air go to the daily steps bar graph (15 minute increments) it says no measurements. All past data is not there as well. It has kept the overall daily step totals.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issues today!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has done the same thing today. Did you happen to get yours fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does the same thing. Was your corrected??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same thing with mine today…glad I’m not alone but it is frustrating. I’ve tried everything too. Nothing works. Hope Fitbit gets this fixed soon 

Best Answer

Got into Fitbit help yesterday and, after making me jump through every hooo they could think of, they admitted overnight that it is an issue they are aware of and are looking to rectify.  Don’t know why I had to reboot, reinstall, log out, log in and basically waste an hour doing all the obvious things for them though. Frustrating. 

Best Answer

You appear to be one of the many victims of Fitbits version 3.69. This issue has been reported to Fitbit Customer Service and is a common topic among community members. There are at least three or four threads that refer to this issue.

it affects many of the tiles on the application home screen.

Fitbit Google customer care has no remedy. The best answer I can give you is all of us will have to wait until Fitbit sense out another update. I am told that the information does exist on the Fitbit dashboard. As a blind Fitbit user I have never had access to that data

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your update.  I have tried everything also without contacting support.  Hopefully they get this fixed!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wonder what will happen first? Will this problem be corrected or will the issue with the step streak resetting be addressed to the satisfaction of the Fitbit community.

I wonder if somebody at Fitbit by Google has an answer? I wonder when the Fitbit moderators will aggregate all the threads that exist pertaining to this topic.
This issue will continue to be reported as Fitbit pulls out version 3.69. Fitbit I believe slowly rolls out its updates and when problems are identified they do not pull back on the rollout.
Best Answer

This started happening to me two days ago. My luxe is about a year old, can someone tell me how to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem! Totals seem okay, but no graphs. 

Best Answer

Exact same issue with me! Latest iOS and Fitbit app. This comes on top of an ongoing issue with sleep stage tracking failures since August. 60% of the time only get awake or light sleep, 35% no stages at all. When it actually works I’m surprised 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Daily Graphs of Steps, HR and Miles in the App Display “No Measurement”.

But App is registering this data fine.  i can see daily total for each week graphed.  Just cannot see the graph for 24 hr data.  Only “No Measurement”.

The data shows up in Dashboard.

what gives?

Best Answer

I'm getting a message that says "No Measurements" when I tap on my daily steps or my Active Minutes. activity, instead of the graph showing hourly activity. I have already tried shutting down the app, restarting my phone, and deleting and reinstalling the app. It's a Flex2 and I'm using an iPhone 11. Even the hourly steps and active minutes from previous days has disappeared.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You’re part of a large and ever-growing group. Fitbit update 3.69 apparently has caused this problem. Fitbit rolls out its updates over time and increasingly more people are finding this issue and no way to resolve it.

there are multiple threads opining about this problem. Customer care has no solution Fitbit moderators and members of the community council have been unable to assist. There is no known date as to when this will be fixed. We can only hope that they fit by Google developers Will address this problem in the next update. In the meantime don’t be surprised if this thread is aggregated with the many others that exist out there in the community. I am told that the numbers are available on the Fitbit website in the dashboard however I cannot confirm it

Best Answer

You’re part of a large and growing group. Fitbits recent update 3.69 is the apparent cause of this issue. Multiple threads have been created in the community regarding this topic. At some point they will probably all be aggregated.

Fitbit customer care, moderators and community council members have not been able to help. It appears we will all have to wait for the next software update. Hopefully they fit by google software engineers are working on a fix. Fitbit rolls out updates over time and is more and more people update their Fitbit software you will see additional threads being added to the discussion.

Best Answer

Yes this seemed to start happening after the last update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes