Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

Can you please removed the ‘answered’ for this issue? It is not answered unless contact support is the only solution. 

Best Answer

I am also having this issue with my new charge 4. The daily step chart/graph says no measurements. It was working fine with my last fitbit but the darn band connector broke. 
I’ve deleted the app, device and synced. Basically done all the troubleshooting suggested here and it’s still not working. The graph is present on the website but I don’t really use the website. 

Was this feature lost in the last software update? I guess I could check what my old charge 4 was running. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Raised this a while ago with Fitbit and heard nothing since.  Wasn’t fixed in the latest update either 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s not your device or it’s interface, Google owns the app now and a recent update broke the functionality of prior versions. It’s been weeks that this data display feature is inoperable. Certainly it would be generous to believe the Google group responsible are devoting themselves to resolving the bungle, all indications are that there is no urgency to prioritize the restoration of the feature’s function.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hi everyone, and for all of you who are new to the Fitbit Community, welcome.

Thanks for the details and screenshots provided. As you know, this issue affecting the iOS Fitbit app has been reported to our team. They're working to bring a solution as quickly as possible so please be sure to keep the Fitbit app updated as you've been doing so far.

As mentioned before, my previous post was marked as the Best Answer to let our members know we're looking into this. Your feedback is appreciate  and rest assured I'll update this thread once I have more details.

Best Answer
My Fitbit shows it was upgrade end of July 2022
I have not seen anywhere for updates since Hmm!!
Linda
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Very disappointing my Fitbit charge 4 not working today. I’ve enjoyed couple of years
Recently replaced as band attachment was by damaged.
Hope problem is solved for Fitbit users
Barbara Laursen

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

11/15/22 Fitbit response says 3.71 is an update this week that will add measurements back in. 

Best Answer

I do hope so. Thanks

Best Answer
Thank you.

Anthony
Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally Some hopeful News

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your continued reports and feedback. I'm happy to share with you that our team is working on a fix which will be released soon via a new iOS Fitbit app version. These updates are gradually release to all our members, so if you don't see an update available in the App Store, check back later and keep me posted on the outcome.

Once again, I truly appreciate your patience and we'll keep working to improve the experience with our products.

Best Answer

My Luxe is saying ‘no measurements’ in distance and footsteps. 
Any ideas?

Best Answer

Same problem with my charge 4 … all working fine in the app until a few weeks ago. Then an update broke it so no detailed data is available… 

come on FitBit, you’re happy to take our $$$ for premium subscription. You aren’t providing the service though and need to sort your software testing out! 

Best Answer

Come on FitBit, you’re happy to take our $$$ for premium subscription. You aren’t providing the service though and need to sort your software testing out! 

This was working until you broke it … there have been 2 updates to the iOS app since it stopped working. This is poor from you!

Best Answer

Hi @Darah19965. This is a known bug right now and we are waiting on a fix, not sure when that'll be.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hooray 3.71 release has now fixed the problem 

Best Answer

Worked for me too, thanks for the update!!

Best Answer

New release Seems to have worked for me

Best Answer
Interesting didn’t work for me?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes