Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

Nah, still not working. I’ve tried to restart my phone, reinstall the APP, turn off and on the Bluetooth and repair my Charge5 but still same. I might wait the APP next time update.

Thanks!

Best Answer
I’ve tried it but still no luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with distance, calories and steps. The daily TOTALS are there, but the data throughout each day are completely gone... What is this?  Not an issue for heartrate, exercise, etc. This just started today. WTF 

Best Answer

I also have an iPhone 12 and installed the latest iOS - 16.0.3.  Have tried restarting the phone. Have also logged out and back into the fitbit app. This is very very frustrating as I want to see my daily breakdowns!!!

Best Answer

And this is on top of my already not getting sleep stage data since August. Most of the time I just get two stages, awake and light, if at all. Lately I just get no stages. Have tried different bands, tightness and location on wrist, and restarting the Charge 5 using the button. Used to work really good up until then. I've just come to accepted this reduced functionality. But now THIS!  Earlier Charge models and the iOS app were much more consistent in the past. I loved the product. Now... my loyalty is wearing thin...

Best Answer

Starting on 10/28 data for hourly steps and miles stopped displaying on my phone app (iPhone, if it matters), including for all past days.Instead it says “No measurements.” Yet daily totals show okay. Moreover, hourly totals show on my online dashboard. I tried restarting the app, restarting the Fitbit, and deleting the app and reinstalling — all to no avail. Is anyone else encountering this? Any ideas on a fix? 

Best Answer

@andrew8375   I'm moving your post to the iOS App forum, because it usually does make a difference.  What Fitbit app version do you have?  I have version 3.68.1 and all my graphs display normally.  You can check your app version by tapping on your profile picture, then go down to Help & Support.  Can you post a screenshot that shows the error?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

39340EFE-676C-4A8B-A425-C89C4321F263.jpeg

Version is 3.69. 

Best Answer

Hi all my ‘skyscraper’ steps has completely disappeared overnight,the whole history any ideas 

it just comes up with no measurement 

I have a screenshot but it won’t allow me to post

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 4 will not show or update the measurement but will show total step but not when I did the steps. Was working about a week ago. Help!

This is in the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer

I’ve just logged on to work out why this is happening to me too. And it’s not showing now for months whereas I know it was registering recently. 

It is the app that is the issues 

DA77DBD7-2ED4-4EB4-A5BE-552224871DC6.png

 as you can see, steps taken but noting on the bar graph. 

Best Answer

I am getting the same error and I have restarted fitbit, disconnected the device  and reinstalled it, and deleted the app and reinstalled and nothing worked. 

Best Answer

Yup - me too!  Seems to be a few posts about this. 

 very frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes that is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your input, and apologies for tagging your message “best answer.” It was an errant click and doesn’t seem to be reversible. Anyway, fingers crossed 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Calories chart  shows “no measurement” and sleep is not tracked anymore after upgrading to iPhone 14 pro max from iPhone 12 Pro max

steps already taken:

- logged out

- deleted the app

- reinstalled

- deleted sense 

- paired sense again

still no solution 

Best Answer

Talking to Fitbit support and have done all the usual steps and still no luck. 

Best Answer

Talking to Fitbit support and have done all the usual steps but still no luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same thing happening with mine. 

Best Answer

Since the last update of the app. 

Best Answer