Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

I’m having the same problem with my Charge 4. Just did an update but it did seem to change anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally had a notice via App Store that release 3.71 was available. Despite the update being dated 16th November, I had searched the App Store last week looking for an update and found nothing.  Also update availability did not show up in the Fitbit app. However, the update did solve the missing measurement data on my Inspire HR. All very glitchy.  Speaking of glitchy, despite having the most up to date iPhone software, the “me too” but remains crossed over other info - see below green banner. For me, Fitbit are in the last chance saloon.

Josho5_0-1668983740577.png

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

When is this going to be fixed?  As a Premium member, this is very irritating and I am about to leave Fitbit all together.

Best Answer

Has the new update mentioned by LizzyFitbit been released?  I see that it was noted s couple of days ago that there is a 3.71 version, however when I look at both device and app it says they are up-to-date.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The latest update I had bad cured this, but I don’t know what device you have. Mine is an Inspire HR. Good luck !
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fitbit

I can see this is a common problem. I only purchased by Charge 2 at the start of October and the data was only available for a short time. What is ETA on getting this resolved and is there refund process should the ETA well into December ?

Please let me know.

Andy

Best Answer
0 Votes

At first after the update it didn’t change, but after glitching, force quitting and restarting my phone, the graphs now display measurements again!

Best Answer

Took your advice, power off my phone, powered it back on, closed out the app and all the measurements have a peer. Thank you so much for the advice 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally the "no measurements" message has gone but now charge 4, yesterday, got half way through syncing and stopped updating.

Today, it performs the syncing process to ipad iOS but no data appears in app. No steps, no heart rate, no calories.

What is the answer??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'm glad to let you know that Fitbit iOS 3.71 App has been released to all customers and it should fully resolve the "No Measurements" issue. Please note that after updating the app some users have reported they need to force quit the Fitbit app and reboot their phone.

Once again, I truly appreciate your patience and we'll keep working to improve the experience with our products.

Happy stepping!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you! Thank you!  Although my app was telling me that my 3.70 was “uptodate” clicking that link to the App Store and letting it update worked!!

I had battled a Charge 4 that wouldn’t hold a charge for weeks and followed all suggestions, finally giving up and purchasing myself a 5 “for Christmas “ (yup wrapping the box for u see the tree!) just a few days after loving my charge 5 I realized I had the “no measurements “ issue all the way back through old data even! I know this is TMI but I really use those graphs! so the update worked and o did not have to restart - maybe because I did it so many times when I thought I had the latest update. On red new question - should probably post elsewhere. But after I gave up on fixes for my charge 4 and not the bullet with a 5, someone told me that they had the battery issue and Fitbit replaced it. Is that something I could still get credit for?

thx!

Ok, life is calm now!!

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. 

Thanks for your continued reports and your efforts while working on this issue. I'm glad your graphs are displaying your details correctly and because this issue has been resolved, I will be closing this thread to further comments. If you haven't done so, please make sure to update the Fitbit app to the latest version in order to receive the fix.

If you have a different question, I'd encourage you to open a new thread so you can receive help from the Community.

Once again, your feedback is appreciated and we'll keep working to improve the Fitbit experience.

Best Answer