Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to log into the iPhone app daily sometimes more than once a day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having to login to the iPhone app daily sometimes more than once a day. Any idea why this is happening? I've seen this has been a problem in the past and Fitbit have had to release updates. I also find the gps doesn't always connect. It will flash up saying "check Fitbit app" and even when I do this it doesn't pick up the gps. Very frustrating when I want to go for a run 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Lizthy  I am not exactly sure why this is happening to you -- sometimes I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that these problems happen to some iPhone users, but not all iPhone users.

But this is my go to first step when apps act up.  Log out of the app and then force quit it.  Turn off your phone and then wait 30 secs to restart it.  Open the app and then log in.

Also, check your phone settings to make sure they are properly set for GPS connected activities.  They can be found under First Time Setup in this Help article  Multisport mode 

If this doesn't work, you should try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app.  The next step is to remove your tracker from your account and then set it up as a new device.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer