Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health metrics BR and HRV not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the inspire hr and my BR and HRV are not showing anything. I have worn my FB for two weeks day and night. I have also restarted my phone & FB a number of times. Deleted the app and reloaded. Logged out and back in multiple times. Still it is not working. 

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

I've had this same issue for the past few days now, it seems many others are as well - both iPhone and Android users. I think it appears that the issue is  on the side of FitBit not the user.

Best Answer

No nothing but it is woking today again..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

I gad the exact the same issue with my new Fitbit Sense. I was able to solve it by restarting my watch (using the settings on the watch menu).

i did restart my watch test afternoon and this morning the HRV and BR were there!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome!

Thank you for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed. I understand how you are feeling and would like to advise that our team resolved an issue that affected your health metrics data. This data should be appearing now. 

You can find more information about health metrics in What should I know about health metrics in the Fitbit app? 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

First post in this thread was last November. I got a Charge 4 and had the same problem. I chatted with Fitbit and all they could tell be is the engineers are aware of the problem and are trying to solve it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @allan473.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and contacting our Support team, I am sure they tried their best to help you. Please don't hesitate to contact them back if you have additional concerns since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do think the support staff tried there best to help me but they had no solution. I then looked here and saw it has been a long standing issue so I wonder if there will be a solution in the future.

Allan
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @allan473.

I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on our products and services, and your comments are always welcome. Since our team has reviewed the issue and advised you on this, I recommend keeping your Fitbit device and app up-to-date as updates come with new features and bug fixes. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to getting you back on track.

Have a good weekend.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing this issue on my new Fitbit luxe. Everything else works, except health metrics. I am

wearing it day and night, but no data here. 

This article says a fix was shipped on 7/1/21. Looks like it still needs work for the Luxe on iOS. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am coming to think the issue is me. I am not gaslighting myself, but I sent the charge 4 back (under 30 days at Amazon.) I had only bought the c4 because I had the issue on the luxe.

A few days ago I went back to my charge 3 and had the same problem - metrics show except hrv - and sometimes sleep score does not show.Last night I switched my c3 with my wife who has a charge 2. This morning when she wore the charge 3 it showed all metrics while the c2 which worked fine for her did not show sleep score or hrv,

I am looking into getting an Oura ring to use at least while I sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why can Fitbit not just admit there’s a glitch in the software.  This issue has been going on for years.  It affects different model devices and both platforms (IOS and Android).  It’s obviously the software.  So how about a real fix and an AI platitude? 

Best Answer

2022 and the issue is still annoying present in the latest version of Fitbit on iOS

Best Answer

My hrv showed up  3 times in the last 7 sleeps and my br 4 times. The others were 7/7.

Best Answer

No they don't, they are only interested in initial sales. It's all money, money, Money.

Customer service means nothing to fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi from 5/22,

Still the problem persists no HRV or Breathing Rate in my Sense. This is clearly an issue. What do you say Fitbit? Is two years not long enough to fix the problem?

Best Answer

You say you resolved the issue if BR registering. Why then after doing all the things instructed mine hasn't worked on my Charge 4 for 5 days.

Please tell me how to resolve.

Best Answer

The same for me. I get all the other Health Metrics but no breathing rate or HRV

Best Answer
0 Votes

They used to but since they launched the new Sense 2 I have not seen any replies from them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried everything and on a FitBit Chat they recommended doing a factory reset. That would lose all my parameters and settings so I have not tried.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Had the same advice. Didn't do. My BR rate hasn't worked for 2weeks now. No response from Fitbit. I find Fitbit poor on customer support. They promote their products but don't give satisfactory support. I certainly won't buy Fitbit again.
Best Answer