Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health metrics BR and HRV not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the inspire hr and my BR and HRV are not showing anything. I have worn my FB for two weeks day and night. I have also restarted my phone & FB a number of times. Deleted the app and reloaded. Logged out and back in multiple times. Still it is not working. 

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

The data in not appearing. The only advise I got from your Chat was to do a factory reset. Not ideal!

Best Answer
0 Votes

And on the brand new Sense 2 !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get it fixed, my sense 2 is 3 weeks old and has done the same thing 😫

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. No never got fixed. However because strap fixing broke got a
replacement fitbit which has been working fine since beginning of Jan.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue and have worked twice with their customer support troubleshooting the issue all to no avail.  every since the update a couple of weeks or so ago, the BR and HRV metrics no longer are being recorded on my app,  The Fitbit red and green lights are working just fine, but not the app which is quite disconcerting.

Best Answer

Even on the new charge 5 I have it still is intermittent. One day I will get readings and then go 3-4 days without them registering. Stopped chatting to tech support you get no sensible or positive answers. If I ever have to replace my Fitbit it won't be with another Fitbit. A colleague has just bought a similar watch at 50 % Fitbit price and he gets more data and it works every time. Food for thought? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem on a Versa charge 4 and charge 5.  Quite frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes