Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate plot under "Zone Minutes" is broken

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently noticed a bug in the "Zone Minutes" heart rate data plot.

Devices: Inspire 2 HR, Phone iPhone 11 with the latest iOS

I normally check the HR data using the Heart Rate tile and look at the 5-minute average plot. Recently I noticed that you can also see a HR data plot when you click on Zone Minutes. 

My 5-minute Heart Rate plot looks totally normal as I would expect. One thing I noticed is that when viewing the HR plot (after clicking the Zone Minutes icon) the data is very screwy. What I've noticed is that data between 00:00 and ~3:00 AM changes throughout the day! Why I noticed this is that if I do a workout (spinning or cycling or walking) in the middle of the day, all of the sudden the data for the 00:00 to 3:00 AM window on the Zone Minutes plot changes! It's very obvious because you can look at the plot before a workout and things look lower then all of the sudden when you get into a workout it now shows cardio in the 00:00 - 3:00 AM time frame, even when the workout is at 1 PM. The 5-minute average plot doesn't change and looks fine. Even in the morning, when I wake up the data for that part of the plot will change. 

It's almost as if the plot shows whatever the most recent HR measurements are reported by the device in the 0:00-3:00 AM window. 

It would be nice if this is fixed because right now those plots are essentially worthless.

Also, the HR sleep plot is no longer plotting anything.

Hope you can fix this soon!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @johnrobertcrave.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. Meanwhile, I recommend updating your Fitbit app to the version 3.41 when you see it available. Updates come with new features and bug fixes and you can confirm the steps to update the app in How do I update the Fitbit app?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes