Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate graph on app not update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For almost a week my resting heart rate has not been updated in the resting heart rate graph on the Fitbit app or online. My heart rate seems to be updating properly throughout the day (it shows spikes when I was active) but my resting heart rate has been stuck at 59 since the day it stopped updating and I find this hard to believe since every day before it stopped updating my resting heart rate changed daily. I have tried restarting the app and stopping the heart rate tracking for a little bit but nothing is working. This seems like an app issue but I’m not sure what’s wrong, please help when you get the chance!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

A warm welcome to the Community @Noahat.

Thanks for troubleshooting this graph issue by yourself. Have you checked if your Fitbit app is updated? If you haven't, I recommend following the instructions provided in the help article How do I update the app to the latest version?.

If this isn't the case, please provide me with some screenshots of the information you are seeing.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same issue.  My app is up to date.  I have logged out and back in.  I have reset my charge 3.  But my resting heart rate has not updated on the app since Friday.  It's stuck at 54.  Even when I look at my graph on the dashboard on the web, same issue.  Is there a known issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Andrea2357 I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Would it be possible for you to reply to us with a screenshot of the heart rate graph as you're able to see it in the Fitbit app? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Here are some screenshots I took from the app. I hope this helps in
resolving the issue.

Best,

Noah Thomas.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Noahat I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

It seems the screenshots you sent didn't come through, so I would like to ask you to reply again and follow these steps to upload them. 

Thanks for your understanding, we'll be waiting for your next reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Marco,

The problem actually fixed itself yesterday. The graph just updated for the first time in a while yesterday and it seems to be updating like normal again. Thank you for all the help and for being so quick with your responses! If you would still like the screenshots to help assess the problem and help other members if they also have the same problem let me know!

Best,

Noah Thomas

Best Answer

Hello @Noahat I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes