Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate not showing on real time in app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What can I do, or what am I supposed to do to get the heart rate to show in the app in true time as it does on the Fitbit?  It used to do it when it was new but all of a sudden it stopped showing the current heart rate in the IOS app, even though it shows on the Fitbit Charge 2.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Losinitgood, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

In order for the current heart rate shows in the app, please make sure Bluetooth is on in your phone, one you open the Fitbit app and your tracker starts to sync the current heart rate will display on the HR tile. Please give it from 30 seconds to 1 minute for it to display. Additionally, you can enable All-day Sync to improve this time. 

To enable All-day Sync, tap on Account > your tracker and enable the All-day Sync option. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, and thanks for responding.  My Bluetooth was on, as it is syncing all the other information with the exception of my heart rate in real time.  It's recording my resting HR, just not the real time.  It did show the current in the tile on the app when I first got it but I'm not sure how long it's been since it hasn't shown.  I don't know what else to do at this point.  

Best Answer

Hello @Losinitgood, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

When your tracker is syncing, have you checked the tracker to verify that is having a heart rate reading? If so, I would like to suggest you to restart your Charge 2, then sync it again. Additionally, enable All-day Sync will help your tracker maintain a constant communication with the Fitbit app, thus making the reading appear more quickly.

Please give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You were correct, and yes it worked. Thanks so much for your help.

YOURS TRULY,
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Losinitgood, I hope you're doing well, I appreciate you've taken the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

At least for my charge 3, all-day sync is no longer an option. An update was available several weeks ago solved syncing problem that would about once a week. The problem would only manifest first thing in the morning and the only way to reconnect was to shut off BT, reset the FitBit, and then try to reconnect the FitBit with your iPhone. It would usually about ten attempts before it would reconnect. So that problem Appears to have been corrected But now all-day sync is gone along with real-time heart rate

Best Answer
0 Votes