Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity data is inaccurate on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa Lite and I try very hard to make my goal of 9 hours of 250+ steps per hour each day. Sometimes I'll miss an hour (hard to walk around when I'm at meetings or seminars for work) one day or so a week, but... Today just before 6pm my watch said my 9 hour goal was completed. I sync the app on my iPhone with it, but it said I missed the last hour and I only had 8/9 hours. I know this is incorrect. I force quit the app, started it again, and it still says only 8 out of 9 hours. This is the first time this has ever happened in the nearly 3 years I've had my FitBit. There have been several times that I didn't get the reminder to move around and steps left per hour, which was really frustrating, but again I know I made the goal today. This is pretty frustrating. Has this glitch ever happened to anyone else?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I got robbed of 2 miles of interval training, same step issue yesterday. I also took the same steps as you. I have the Charge 3 and IOS app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my charge 5. The frustration comes from the fact that I am currently following a training program for a half marathon and I need my data to properly prepare my runs. I know I completed my 12hrs goal today but the app only shows 5 completed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes