Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity tile has a new look

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been trying to find an answer to this for a while, but can’t seem to find it. But what is meaning of the new look of the 250+ steps per hour mean?  The dashes still fill when you reach the 250+ but there’s now a little nub or dot before/after each hour. Sometimes it fills and sometimes it leaves a space. It does not seem to affect the 250+ because even when I get them all it still shows up. And even if there is a gap, I can still get all 9 hours by the end of the day. So I’m just wondering if Fitbit can explain what that extra little nub is supposed to mean. Here is an example:  https://www.reddit.com/r/fitbit/comments/pc3kno/question_what_do_the_dots_mean_between_the_hours/

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I see what you mean in that picture.  I don't get that on mine - Android.

Hope you don't mind my reposting part of that pic from Reddit so others can see easily.

JohnnyRow_0-1641490140226.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Yes.  Thank you for reposting the photo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BreCheese55   That bug appeared in the iOS app a little while ago.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it's been a few months and I've been trying to figure it out ever since.  Sounds like it's a apple issue?  I guess I'll just live with it for now.  I was mostly concerned about what it meant and if there was a reason I was getting the spaces.  But it it's purely an ios issues and has nothing to do with fitbit then I'll live with it, I guess.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BreCheese55   This is definitely a Fitbit issue, not an Apple issue.  I have seen this same display issue on the Charge 5 and Luxe screens.  The Sense and Versa 3 have widgets.  This same issue was on the widget, but not on the Today app on the device.

I see from your profile that you posted this same question on three forums.  Fitbit calls this cross posting and it is discouraged.  Cross posted comments are often removed.  For you, this is an iOS display problem.  This forum was the only one where you needed to post your question.  I hope this helps you if any new issue arise.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

@LZeeW Thank you for the info.  YIKES!  I am new to this and did not realize it was discouraged to post in multiple forums.  I was trying to find the right one. And now I can't seem to figure out how to delete the others.  Opps! My apologies.  
I do appreciate all the help and responses from everyone.  Thank you so much!

Best Answer

@BreCheese55   Don't worry about trying to delete any of the others.  If a moderator comes across all the posts, and it bothers them enough, then they might delete them or merge it all into a super thread.  No harm.  No foul.

Please come back to the Community whenever you need help.  Or just to browse.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @BreCheese55@JohnnyRow and @LZeeW Thanks for stopping by to help our member.

@BreCheese55 Thanks for the details provided, and your efforts while trying to share a screenshot. I'm sorry you're having this issue and to further investigate, may I know your phone's model and iOS version? Do you recall since when this started happening?

If you haven't done so, please give a try to the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into the Fitbit app.
  4. Pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Check your details one more time.

@LZeeW Thanks for sharing your insights about the Community Forums. I understand you had the same issue on your Fitbit devices screens, but do you have the same issue on the Fitbit app? If that's correct, please let me know your phone's model and iOS version.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit   This issue has existed for many months and there is a older, longer thread in this forum.  Users report different models and different iOS versions.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer