Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I adjust my focus goal on Today tab?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have configured my “focus” features on the Today tab but it continues to display heart health at the top, which I had de-selected. I would like to see my steps at the top. How can I get that back?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Belynner , @robmas4229 — From the home screen, tap the pencil to the right of “Today” . You should see the “Choose Focus” feature at the top, and since you’ve already edited Focus, the “Custom preset” should already be on the screen. Tap the pencil in the upper left corner of the Custom preset, and you can choose which metrics you would like in each position. After you choose the metrics, tap “save” in the upper right corner. 😊 I have Heart Rate in the big circle, then weight - steps - sleep in the lower three circles.

Active: Charge 5, Blaze
Retired: Charge HR, Versa
Happy Fitbit User since 2016

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I have the same frustration. I’ve been through every setup option and nothing changes it

Best Answer

@Belynner , @robmas4229 — From the home screen, tap the pencil to the right of “Today” . You should see the “Choose Focus” feature at the top, and since you’ve already edited Focus, the “Custom preset” should already be on the screen. Tap the pencil in the upper left corner of the Custom preset, and you can choose which metrics you would like in each position. After you choose the metrics, tap “save” in the upper right corner. 😊 I have Heart Rate in the big circle, then weight - steps - sleep in the lower three circles.

Active: Charge 5, Blaze
Retired: Charge HR, Versa
Happy Fitbit User since 2016
Best Answer
Thank you. I eventually figured it out but if I hadn’t, your instructions would have solved it for me. I’m sure it will help others.

Thanks again.
Best Answer
Thank you! What I had missed was that you have to scroll to the left to change focus. Got it!

-Lynne
Best Answer

Hi there, @Belynner and @robmas4229. Welcome to the forums. @robmas4229 Thanks for your big help!

@Belynner and @robmas4229 Thanks for your efforts while working on this matter. I'm glad you sorted this out and I'm going to mark @MarkStone's post as the Best Answer to help other members who might be having similar inquiries. If you want to learn more about the new app, let me recommend checking our Keyword blog.

Best Answer
0 Votes