Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the primary focus on new app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the iPhone 15 Pro - I can't change the primary Focus without deleting and re-installing the app

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Thank you for mentioning this!! Hated the way it looked but now able to set it back to look how it did pre update. 

Best Answer

From the “Today” screen 

Tap the edit pencil - upper right under the gear

From the “Choose Focus” screen

Swipe the entire highlighted box to the left

- tapping the edit pencil (upper left) allows you to change the display within that highlighted box

Best Answer

Certainly not intuitive.

And the look really sucks

Best Answer
I’m not a fan either

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Perfect😊😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information to swipe left Julia_G. I now have my Steps back at the top!

They should  put a visual indication to go right, left, or both!

Best Answer

Without a doubt…I am constantly guessing and trying things because literally nothing is intuitive

Best Answer

Thank you so much - I had made it to the focus time, but didn’t realise you had to swipe left. Fitbit should make that more obvious! Appreciate the help! 

Best Answer

That’s how I thought it worked but no options come up. I’ll have to try deleting and reinstalling as bobmunder suggested. It’s a shame that something which wasn’t broken got “fixed“

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aha! You have to swipe on the focus to see the other options!! I was tapping it which meant nothing was happening. All sorted. 

Best Answer

I can’t seem to change the focus - I clicked on the pencil icon .. there is tick i  the current focus I can’t seem to change .. I actually liked the old interface to this new interface 

Best Answer
0 Votes

THAVK YOU !!! the swipe left was NOT intuitive… you saved me more frustration 

Best Answer

Thanks I would have never figured this out. Changes made to Fitbit need to be more intuitive.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree swipe left and right think they neee to update it to show this I didn’t even think 🤔 of going that !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for help, best simple instructions - just what I needed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!! Now have my steps back. I have to say I find the new look very ugly!!!!

Best Answer