Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete silent alarms?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I delete silent alarms?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

There a guide to managing alarms here:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1868/

Best Answer
Has anyone had problem on Surge where an alarm goes off even though none are set?

An alarm goes off on my Surge every day at midnight, even though I have not set any alarms and no alarms are showing when I go into Silent Alarms? Have tried resetting but no change 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Susie49 welcome to the forums! What you're describing with the silent alarms is pretty weird. I know you said you already tried restarting your Surge, but let's give it a try once more:

1. Press and hold the Home and Select buttons (left and bottom right) on your Fitbit Surge for 10 to 15 seconds, until you see the screen flash or start to dim.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. After your screen turns completely off, wait 10 seconds and press the Home button to turn your Surge back on.

After that, please keep an eye to your tracker's behavior and if it happens again, do describe what you see on the screen when the alarm triggers. Another thing to consider is making sure that your tracker has been updated to it's latest firmware update. Click here for instructions on how to check if your tracker has been updated to its latest firmware update. Hope this helps, keep me posted! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
Apparently it was not an alarm. Because I had not set goals (so they were zero) the Fitbit was telling me I had achieved my goals at the start of every day - at midnight. Thanks to SteveH who suggested this was the problem 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Susie49 thanks for the update! Have you figured it out yet then? Thanks @SteveH for suggesting the article on how to manage silent alarms. 

Keep me posted! Cat Very Happy

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
Yep, it was the fact I had not set goals which was the problem 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Susie49 Thanks for getting back to me and for sharing with the Community what worked for you! I'm glad to read that the solution was pretty simple ans it only consisted in setting the goals accordingly! Awesome!

Happy stepping! Cat Very HappyHeart

Best Answer