Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the gauge which shows if I’m under my calorie target on my Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

Does anyone know how to get the gauge on your Fitbit app on iPhone? I can see it on my account when I log into Fitbit but it’s not a tile I have in my app? 

I only have the fork and knife which shows how many calories I have left but I’d like to have the gauge also. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@MimiKoco - 

If you press on the tile, it will take you to a screen with a bar graph instead of the gauge, but pretty much with the same info - blue for over, green for in the zone and red for over.

phone_log.png

Hope this helps - and welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Mr Marv, I can see all the additional data when you select the tile. I’m just wanting the gauge on my dashboard for a quick reference rather than having to go further into the menu 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MimiKoco -

As I stated in an earlier thread when someone asked pretty much the same question, it was designed in such a manner, I suppose, to increase performance - or rather not to affect performance.

I suppose it is more of a personal taste kinda thing as to whether you would want all of the tiles to scroll or just the "Main four". And no surprise to me. I see it every day in my professional life.

Good luck to you and once again - welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes