Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I log into my Fitbit account after switching phones?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had an old fitbit for several years, which at that time I set up my Fitbit account with a Samsung phone.  Now I have an Apple phone and am wondering if I need to download a new Fitbit account with the Apple app rather than an android ap that I currently am using?🤔

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @kim2021. Welcome to the Community Forums. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As @kim2021 has mentioned, there's no need for you to create a new account. Just download the Fitbit app from the Apple App Store, enter your Fitbit email address and password and you're ready to go. 

However, I was wondering if you still have your Android phone? If so, make sure you've removed your watch from your Android's Bluetooth settings as this could be blocking connection to your iPhone.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Have a nice day. 🙂

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kim2021  you keep the account. Just log in with your email and password and you should be good. The app doesn't care if it's on Android or Apple, it just wants you to keep on stepping.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @kim2021. Welcome to the Community Forums. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As @kim2021 has mentioned, there's no need for you to create a new account. Just download the Fitbit app from the Apple App Store, enter your Fitbit email address and password and you're ready to go. 

However, I was wondering if you still have your Android phone? If so, make sure you've removed your watch from your Android's Bluetooth settings as this could be blocking connection to your iPhone.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Have a nice day. 🙂

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer