Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make a friends step challenge?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I forgot how to make a friends step challenge, I don’t have the challenges button on discover and I don’t have the challenges tab. And even if I do have the challenges tab I don’t know how to open it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SuperSpaceMonke Fitbit removed the ability to do challenges at the end of March. All you can currently do is check the leader board of your friends to see who is stepping.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @SuperSpaceMonke Fitbit removed the ability to do challenges at the end of March. All you can currently do is check the leader board of your friends to see who is stepping.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

That sucks

Best Answer

that sucks. that was a really good option for me. i signed up to premium only for that. I am now exploring other options with other products. any ideas which other product is offering this feature?

Best Answer

Oh that's garbage!! There is no point if you can't be interactive with friends. Also the adventures were great and distracted me when I stressed at work. Gave me a moment to breathe viewing different locations. Those challenges did so much more than just having friends connected. Extremely disappointed 

Best Answer

That was really stupid of fitbit to remove challenges. I have friends who I have done challenges with for years, and now FITBIT takes that away. I will switch to an Apple Watch if I can't get challenges anymore. That was dumb, dumb, dumb.

Best Answer

Fitbit will lose customers for taking challenges away. I won't stay with fitbit without challenges. I'll get a different watch once this one goes out.

Best Answer