Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I manually make a lap

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to know how do I say I did a lap on a Fitbit charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @alexthecatYT, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. At this moment I would like to get more information and details from you so I can assist you further. Are you referring to a lap based on a run exercise? a walk exercise or any other type of exercise? Have you tried using Interval Workout on your Charge 3? 

Please reply to me with as many details as possible and screenshots if you find them useful, this will be very helpful. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

i would like to say when i compleated a lap walking or running on the charge 3

@MarcoGFitbit wrote:

Hello @alexthecatYT, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. At this moment I would like to get more information and details from you so I can assist you further. Are you referring to a lap based on a run exercise? a walk exercise or any other type of exercise? Have you tried using Interval Workout on your Charge 3? 

Please reply to me with as many details as possible and screenshots if you find them useful, this will be very helpful. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @alexthecatYT, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and clarify this to me. Smiley Happy

At this moment, as a lap can vary on distance, what you can do to get a notification when you're running or walking is to set Cues for each exercise in the Fitbit app. Cues can be set up for calories, minutes, miles or kilometers in case you'd like to use one of these settings. 

To set them up go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Charge 3 > Exercise Shortcuts and tap on Walk or Run. In here, under Walk Cues or Run Cues, select the following:

• Show Cues > Automatic
  • Cue Type > calories/minutes/miles/kilometers
  • Cue Every > you will have different choices depending on the type selected.

I hope this can be helpful, if you need anything else, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes