Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove myself from old challenges?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I can't figure out how to remove old challenges or delete myself from ones that are over. There are a bunch on my screen and I want to clear them.
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Kellyannebaker and welcome to the Community,

You can currently only quit active challenges, all finished Challenges will remain visible for three days before disappearing. You can quit an active Challenge by opening the Challenge > click options > and then choose the Quit option.

Hope this helps you out!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a problem with this. Between the daily and weekend goals, my challenges section is a full of ended challenges. It may seem like something small but it's frustrating that we can't clear out the old challenges that we don't need. 

Please advise if this is something that will be updated. I've had my fitbit for 4 days and this is beyong annoying to me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same Issue. I have had a "Goal Day" chanllenge on my screen for atlease 2 weeks and I can't figure out how to remove it. The chanllenge has already ended.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to remove self from active steps challenge. I clicked on Challenges but don't see an options button.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RosemaryML After you've clicked the Challenges, you have to click into the Challenge that you want to quit.

From there, click the options button in the top-right hand corner and then there should be a quit button at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm still not able to find an options button ???
Best Answer