Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the Fitbit app calculates pace if I don't have a tracker?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don’t own a Fitbit device. I use the app and website for log food and activities manually. “Walk” is logged every day as an activity. Occasionally it even shows a pace. Does anyone have any idea where the data is coming from. I do have an Apple Watch but it is not synced to the Fitbit app. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Meilge, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please note that the Apple Watch does not sync with the Fitbit app so the information will not be coming from your watch. At this moment I would like to ask you for some screenshots of your recent manually logged activities so I can check this further. That will be very helpful for me. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Meilge, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please note that the Apple Watch does not sync with the Fitbit app so the information will not be coming from your watch. At this moment I would like to ask you for some screenshots of your recent manually logged activities so I can check this further. That will be very helpful for me. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer