Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add steps in new ios app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_0565.png

I ser no option now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@andy1799   Do you have your Exercise tile toggled on or off?  Please tap on the edit pencil, then toggle Exercise on.  I have my Exercise toggled to on.  I have a Track exercise in the Track live section and a log Activity in the Manually log section.  They both disappear when Exercise is toggled off.

It looks like you must have items toggled on for them to show up in the popup.  They are a quick log access.  I also have Food and Weight in my Manual log section, because I track them.  Other things like glucose and water will come and go, depending on if they are toggled on/off.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@andy1799   Do you have your Exercise tile toggled on or off?  Please tap on the edit pencil, then toggle Exercise on.  I have my Exercise toggled to on.  I have a Track exercise in the Track live section and a log Activity in the Manually log section.  They both disappear when Exercise is toggled off.

It looks like you must have items toggled on for them to show up in the popup.  They are a quick log access.  I also have Food and Weight in my Manual log section, because I track them.  Other things like glucose and water will come and go, depending on if they are toggled on/off.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That did it. Thank you!

Best Answer