Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete in-app Notifications?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I delete notifications from the app? It constantly shows the Red dot to indicate new messages. There aren’t new messages and I can delete any of the old ones!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Jaci1 have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I know how important for you is to delete the in-app Notifications showing in the Fitbit app and how distracting the red dot showing might be, however at this moment, this is not possible to delete these in-app Notifications.

Some members of the Community have removed the red dot by uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. Note that if you haven't synced your device lately, if you uninstall the app some data that hasn't been synced yet, might get deleted so, if you'd like to try this, please sync your Fitbit device beforehand. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

This is annoying 😐

Best Answer
0 Votes

Presumably this ‘bug’ is going to be fixed? Or is it yet another bizarre design choice?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @i-lovecake thanks for joining the conversation. I hope you're doing well @Jaci1, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this issue with the red dot in Notifications. Our team is currently aware of this situation and while they're still working on it, they may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes