Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Snapchat Notifications on Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how I can get Snapchat notifications on a Fitbit charge 3 with iPhone XR

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Kaylo2130 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your question with us. Please note that your Charge 3 is able to receive Snapchat Notifications and other app Notification but first you will need to perform some steps:

1. Make sure your phone receives push Notifications from Snapchat by going to your phone Settings > Notifications > Snapchat and enable show on Lock Screen.
  2. Once you receive a push Notifications on your phone, go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Charge 3 > Notifications > App Notifications and on the list of apps search for Snapchat. 
  3. Enable Snapchat in order for your Charge 3 to receive Notifications from this app.
  4. If the app is not available on the list, pull down the screen in order to refresh the list. 
  5. If the list doesn't refresh, force-quit the Fitbit app and open it again.

Give these steps a try and let us know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried the above steps and my Fitbit still wont receive snapchat notifications. Has been working fine for a couple of weeks but stopped earlier today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been working fine also! I updated the app last night and I am no longer getting snapchat notifications on my Fitbit versa

Best Answer

I am also having this problem and hope it is fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue on my Charge3. It was working fine a few days ago and suddenly  notifications  stopped ...please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I stopped getting them on my versa a while ago. Have tried all the aforementioned steps, and nothing changed. Maybe it's time to switch to a galaxy watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please note, fitbit moderator...none if us are successful...there must be a glitch somewhere.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done those steps as well and am recieving notifications from Instagram and other social media but not snapchat, before I updated something I was recieving notifications though so...

Best Answer
0 Votes