Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to log out from the Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I log out of my fitbit app on the iPhone? I've just corrected the initial misspelling of my email during set up via the computer but my phone still won't display the correct email address and is sending email verification request to the wrong address. Also, when trying to contact the support team directly via the computer, they won't recognise my email (either version) and my password.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@suzie76 - 

Press on the account icon at the top right of the app's dashboard.

On the Account page scroll down to the bottom and press on "Log Out".

You will be brought to the Log In screen with two "buttons" - "Join Fitbit" and "Login".

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Thanks for that. That was the first place I'd looked, but I must have been super tired ( or super dim), I didn't see it there. It seems to be working. I had to reset my password. Fingers crossed. Thankyou again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for all your help. It seems to be ok now. I'm off on a hike today. Hoping to successfully connect to the gps to get a good map of my walks. Curious to see how far and how high I go! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@suzie76 - 

Glad to help. Have fun on your hike.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this information managed to log out and back in all icons now working 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Mr Marv 

Thank you for your insight. you seem to havesolved my problems as well. Phew !!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@0063JA and @AHF635 -

Now that is something - a post from two and a half years ago directly helping someone.

More surprising is that you apparently searched for a solution before blindly posting a new post - EXCELLENT.

Welcome to the boards.

Best Answer
0 Votes