Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see list of daily step count in new app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way in the latest app to see step count per day as a list by day (like before the upgrade and like I can see my weight, active hours, sleep, exercise and heart rate) rather than only in a graph?

same question for miles and calories burned per day. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Once you bring up the step screen, you can see the actual count for particular days by changing the date at the top of the screen (look for the < and > to go back and forth between days). If you want to look through daily step totals more quickly, you can bring up the week or month view and then drag your thumb across the graph. Step totals for each day will show above that day as you press down. 

The miles and calorie graphs work the same way.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Once you bring up the step screen, you can see the actual count for particular days by changing the date at the top of the screen (look for the < and > to go back and forth between days). If you want to look through daily step totals more quickly, you can bring up the week or month view and then drag your thumb across the graph. Step totals for each day will show above that day as you press down. 

The miles and calorie graphs work the same way.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Thanks. That’s helpful. Though I wish they would just have the list like they did before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes