Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop in-app Notifications?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As shown in the attached pic, the red dot of notification appears several times everyday, but the content of notification is meaningless and can be totally ignored, such like "5 day exercise goal reached", "Almost there! Get ** steps to hit your goal".

I wanna say such notifications are really annoying. Why i need to to be reminded that my steps goal not reached yet, right after my lunch???

I understand I can stop the notifications of Fitbit IOS App. But little further,  how to stop the red dot of meaningless notification from the dashboard? 

Thanks in advance.WeChat 圖片_20171103105755.jpg 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @TOMWEI, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about the in-app notifications you're receiving and the red dot showing constantly. If you would like to stop receiving these notifications, please go to the Notification Settings on the online Dashboard and un-check any (or all) of the boxes under Mobile.

InAppNotifications.PNG

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @TOMWEI, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I understand your concern about the in-app notifications you're receiving and the red dot showing constantly. If you would like to stop receiving these notifications, please go to the Notification Settings on the online Dashboard and un-check any (or all) of the boxes under Mobile.

InAppNotifications.PNG

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks !! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TOMWEI, I hope you're doing well, thanks for coming back to me and let me know your issue has now been resolved. I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes