Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync Fitbit data with Apple Health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iPhone is connected and in synch with Fitbit app, however I just recently noticed that for 3 weeks Fitbit app did not count any any steps and registered daily 0 miles, I tried deleting the app and resynching and still Fitbit app shows 0 miles for those 3 weeks any suggestions on how to synch so that the data is in synch from iPhone help to Fitbit app?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Vazgenkh. Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for letting me know that your data isn't updating correctly. Just to clarify, do you mean that your Fitbit device isn't syncing with the Fitbit app? Or are you talking about the Health app that is included in your iPhone? Also, have you made sure to have your Fitbit device, the Fitbit app and your iPhone updated to the latest version?

If the issue is with your Fitbit device not syncing, please take a look to the troubleshooting described in this help article.

Best Answer
0 Votes

  

3862C9BE-7121-40E2-BF13-5C7548EB70E3.png

Thank you Lizzy for your reply, my Fitbit app is very current, and I am talking about health app that is included in iPhone, for 3 weeks Fitbit recorded 0 miles and 0 walking steps whereas iPhone health app registered both miles and steps for those three weeks 

33DB51C8-F2D5-4159-96DF-02F48D0F9E28.png

Best Answer

Hi @Vazgenkh. Thanks for getting back and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate the screenshots provided, as well for clarifying that you were referring to the Apple Health app. About your question, currently the Fitbit app isn't able to sync with Apple Health, meaning that the information tracked on Apple Health won't be able to be transferred to Fitbit. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and I'd encourage you to make your suggestion to Apple so they can integrate to our open API and SDK to make this integration. You can also show your support to this suggestion by adding your vote. Please read the FAQ for more details about how the Feature Suggestions board works.

In line with this, you can manually log an activity in the Fitbit app so you can track your steps and exercises. For instructions to do this, check the help article: How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?

I'll be around if you have another question.

Best Answer

Hi. I’ve found an app, FITIV Synch, that helps me to synch my Fitbit Luxe to my Apple Health app on my iPhone. Is there any other way of doing it? I’ve only just got the watch and am shocked that it doesn’t synch with Apple Health. My MiBand did it and that was a £20-odd cheap thing! Very disappointing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes