Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off the app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After I updated my iPhone iOS, I have lost the button to turn the app off to save battery on my phone. Can someone e help? I’m ready to trash the blaze!.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @tennangel123, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Please keep in mind that the Fitbit app does not have a turn off button, the only thing you can do is log off from your account by going to Account > Log out. If you'd like to close the app so it does not run in the background, please double tap the home button on your phone and swipe the app up, this will close it entirely. (you can also swipe up any app you're not using to save batter as well)

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

there use to be a place on my iphone when I had the app on, to where I could log off. I have a different iphone for work, and I can log on and log back off, so there is a glitch in the updated IOS, I think. I am not allowed to update to the most recent IOS on my work phone until they get privacy and safety issues fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @tennangel123, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

Usually when you want to log out you just need to go to Account and scroll all the way down until you see the Log out button. This feature has not changed in a long time despite the new OS updates, however I appreciate you came back to clarify this for me. 

If there's anything else I can do this for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes