Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not get the option to delete as alarm.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After getting the message that I can only have 8 alarms and if I want to add another aIarm I need to delete one, but after I click on "OK" the option to delete an alarm do not appear on my screen, it goes right back to the previous screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Sonyadee, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's always nice to see you too @Julia_G Smiley Happy

@Sonyadee, were you able to delete your alarms by going to the online Dashboard? If not, please try once again on your phone but first log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. It's possible the information is not updating correctly, and this will help the information to refresh itself so you can delete any unwanted alarm.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Sonyadee, clicking okay just dismisses the message.  You must then go to your list of alarms and select one of the alarms.  On the next screen the option to delete will appear.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi  @Julia_G, the problem was I could not get to my alarms setting  on my dashboard screen. I was told to go to, fitbitbit.com/settings/profile to delete my alarms. Thanks for your help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sonyadee, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's always nice to see you too @Julia_G Smiley Happy

@Sonyadee, were you able to delete your alarms by going to the online Dashboard? If not, please try once again on your phone but first log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. It's possible the information is not updating correctly, and this will help the information to refresh itself so you can delete any unwanted alarm.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer