Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost everything on my Iphone & internet, having to do with my "workweek hustle"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi: I can't believe I have to go through all of this again.  MY altaHR is working great.  For some reason I couldn't get on my iPhone through my fitbit app.  For hours no luck at all.  All of a sudden It opened for me.  However,  they now think I'm someone new, instead of someone who has been here for about 4 years.  This has been so frustrating - Please, Please help - thanks Myra   ( I just want to add I'm in charge of the challenge "workweek hustle" I now I can't get back there )

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sounds like your email was changed. If you can get in then change it back and please use a stronger password.

If you cant get in then contact support. Use the help link at the top of the forum

Moved to the dashboard forum as this has nothing to do with challenges

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Sounds like your email was changed. If you can get in then change it back and please use a stronger password.

If you cant get in then contact support. Use the help link at the top of the forum

Moved to the dashboard forum as this has nothing to do with challenges

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Wendy,  I can get in if I go in as a new member.  I have already moved into my Dashboard Forum.
Thanks, Myra

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wendy, thanks so much. I did get in &  changed my password.  All is good.  I'm back & no one knew I was gone.  Thanks again

'

Best Answer

@scootrn2  Glad you got it changed! Great news 😃

Community Council Member

Best Answer