Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will no longer be using any of Fitbit's products...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been an avid Fitbit-user for many years, but this is my first (and probably last) post on the Fitbit-community forum.

I love the Fitbit-products, all of my interactions with the Fitbit support team have been great (replacing broken bands etc), and they seem like a really good company. I have bought Fitbits as gifts to my wife, my siblings etc.

So I was very disappointed when they decided to team up with Deepak Chopra. Teaming up with that man is a no-go for me. I cannot in good conscience buy, use or recommend any Fitbit-product anymore, as that would be a tacit approval of him and his pseudoscience.

This forum is probably not the place to rant, but I couldn't find a better venue to vent my frustration.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @maethor86.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback. Thank you for being a Fitbit customer, I understand how you are feeling and respect your position. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer