Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea to get a mini game to motivate people to get their hourly steps.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fitbit app should have some sort of cute mini game for when people are walking in place trying to get their steps in every hour! 🙂

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Shoelissa, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and  I think having a mini-game to encourage people to finish their hourly goal could be very helpful, which is why I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Could you provide a link?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Shoelissa

Sorry for the mishap, I've just added the link you can use to get redirected to the feature suggestion board. Please feel free to add your idea as detailed as possible.

Additionally, in case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes