Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data is incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep data is always incorrect by several hours!  It shows me as getting up 2-3 hours earlier than I do nearly every day.  I turned off the sensitivity but still a problem.  I haven’t gotten up at 5 am since I retired years ago!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

You are now part of a large and growing club. There has been a problem with the sleep time for at least two or three updates. Is that moderators have stated that developers are working on the software in hopes of correcting the issues. No date for completion of the work has been suggested.

there have been multiple threads on this topic and I would guess at some point this thread will be added to the others. I am hoping based on a recent article by the Google android advisor that when Fitbit accounts are migrated over to the Google platform New and improved software will be available and maybe that will fix the issues that many community members have brought up in conversations. The migration is to take place starting in 2023 through 2025. This is part of a re-branding on the Fitbit product. I am told that the new if the trackers are now being identified as Fitbit by google

Best Answer
0 Votes