Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 iPhone Sync Issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello  all!

I'm having a recent issue with my Inspire 2 and my iPhone 6s Fitbit app. After using the two for many months just fine the Inspire 2 seems to have desynced itself and now it will not sync to the app. When I start the syncing process (by which I mean doing the 'Set Up A Device' function on the Fitbit app) it gets to the part where it asks me to enter the code on my Inspire 2, when I do that the display on the Fitbit reads 'Download or update the Fitbit app to set up' and then the app doesn't progress and it doesn't sync.

I have tried updating my iPhone, updating the Fitbit app, deleting and reinstalling the app, resetting the Inspire 2, and restarting my phone, but this has not resolved the issue. I also checked whether the two were connected by bluetooth as I saw on other posts that this could be an issue, but they were not.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for posting your inquiry here and Welcome to the Fitbit Community @AnjaliSmellz. We appreciate your intention of troubleshooting this issue.

I confirmed with the Support Team that you have been in contact with they. Since all your efforts didn't solve the issue, you should continue the assistance with they.

See you around. 

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with the app and iphone 11. Can't find any sync now at all on the fitbit app and find it overall very complicated to use. I got a new fitbit in June and have had problems with the app continually. I've tried everything as well. Fitbit used to be a dream to use--so easy to see your steps for the day, week and even year. I've had different fitbit devices since 2015. Am I the only one who thinks this should NOT have to be this complicated this day and age? What is going on?

Best Answer

I am having that issue too! My phone has a different step count from what is on the challenges. 

Best Answer
0 Votes