Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not syncing with iPhone 7. / Unable to receive Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was playing with the settings on my IPhone this morning trying to figure out why I was no longer receiving text alerts on my Charge 2.  I decided to uninstall my tracker and reinstall it, but my phone simply stays in the searching mode.  What else can I try?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Cgeier, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If your Blaze is not receiving notifications, please check on your tracker is Notifications have been turned on by swiping down the screen while on the clock face. If they're turned on, please try the following:

• Restart your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  • Go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Settings and make sure the following is enabled
    • Allow Notifications
    • Show in Notification Center
    • Show on Lock Screen.

If this doesn't do the trick, let's try resetting Notifications and setting up your tracker as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your Blaze is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  4. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  5. After setting up the tracker, tap on Account > Blaze > Notifications, a pop-up will appear asking you to pair your tracker, tap on OK and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes