Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is is possible to delete in-app notifications / frequent-recent foods?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My principal concern was deleting extensive notifications on my iPhone APP as they go back several months.

Similarly, I can't seem to delete on my iPhone APP Food Log items from "Frequent" and "Recent" that I used to enter my current day's items eaten.

Thanks for any additional help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @RJPuser, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Indeed, at this moment it's not possible to remove in-app notifications from the Fitbit app. As mentioned earlier you can vote and comment on  @LZeeW's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Now, when it comes to the "frequent" and "recent" foods, these lists are dynamic and will depend on the foods you log so they will constantly change to match the recent and frequent foods you're logging.

I hope this helps, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply again, I'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @RJPuser, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this moment it's not possible to delete in-app Notifications. It's also not possible to delete your Frequent or Recent foods as these are intended to be shortcuts for when you either want to log a food on these lists again. In terms of an update, there aren't currently any plans to release this feature. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and our team will let you know if anything changes.

Now, when it comes to the in-app Notifications, I understand how important this is for you, which is why I would like to suggest you to check @LZeeW's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Please feel free to add your vote and comment, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did receive an answer which indicated that nothing could be done to remove very old notifications and unwanted food from the frequently used and recent lists from my iPhone Fibit app..

Oh well. Maybe a future app update will solve the problem that I am sure many app users run into.

Richard Paciulan
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RJPuser, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Indeed, at this moment it's not possible to remove in-app notifications from the Fitbit app. As mentioned earlier you can vote and comment on  @LZeeW's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Now, when it comes to the "frequent" and "recent" foods, these lists are dynamic and will depend on the foods you log so they will constantly change to match the recent and frequent foods you're logging.

I hope this helps, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply again, I'll be happy to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes