Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it necessary to "forget" my Charge HR in order to use Mobile Track?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I couldn't find a previous post specific to this.  Regretfully I left my HR Charge 2 at home today.  I want to be able to sync my Mobile Track throughout the day but the "Sync Now" feature is disabled.  Do I need to "forget" my HR Charge 2 in order to make this work for today with Mobile Track? I have no interest in manually entering my steps, I have seen a lot of posts about that; I want to be able to use my phone today instead of my Fitbit and I want to be able to sync it throughout the day.  Thanks.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Hoolia. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

You can use both trackers simultaneously without having to "Forget" your Charge HR. What will happen is that for the period of time that your Charge HR doesn't register any activity, it will be then supplied by the activity tracked from MobileTrack. So you shouldn't worry about that.

Also, the reason why you don't see a "Sync Now" button for Mobile track is because there's nothing to sync as your activity recorded from your phone is directly store on your Fitbit account and every time you open the app, the information from MobileTrack is already there.

Hope this answers your question and if you need anything else, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes