Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to receive HR voice cues?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to get voice cues of Heartrate while walking? I fastwalk and would like to hear my heart rate every so often so I can keep it in the cardio burn zone. Sometimes I can get going faster than I realize and I’m in the peak zone and don’t want to be. I can look at my Fitbit a lot but during the cold winter months I have to dig thru layers to get to it. If it’s possible please let me know how. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Adklady67, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your insight, unfortunately at this moment Voice Cues are only available for the following options:

VoiceCues.jpg

I understand it will be very helpful for many people having heart rate included on this list, which is why I would like to suggest you to submit your insight as a suggested idea where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention of our development team. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes