Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an issues with the latest iOS App, can't pair any fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my sons blaze just randomly stopped syncing after the latest app update.  I deleted the device and attempted to repair it and it simply won't.  

His iPhone can't find it, his iPad can't find it, My phone can't find it, neither can my iPad.  

My Charge 2 is syncing fine on my phone but I tried to pair it to some of his devices same issue, can't be found.  I also tried to pair his blaze to my devices and can't be found. I've restarted, deleted and reinstalled apps same issue.

I also got my daughter a fitbit for Xmas.  I have just attempted to set it up on my phone to make sure it works, It also can not be found.

Whats going on???

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @dave_in_ni. Sorry about the issues you are having but I'm glad you found us here. A good part of the problem - for Fitbit and for other apps - is that Apple keeps releasing different versions of IOS 10 and 11, forcing everyone else to play catch up as quickly as they can. But, that said, I have a couple suggestions.

First, make sure you are on the latest update for the Fitbit app. Then, remove your Fitbit device from the Fitbit app and delete the app. Go into your iPhone settings. Select Bluetooth and Forget the Fitbit device. Then, make sure you are on the latest IOS version.

Wait a few minutes then reinstall the Fitbit app and set up your device again. It will automatically ask you about pairing it to the iPhone's Bluetooth.

This has worked for others. Hopefully, this will do the trick for you. This process gets all the updates in sync with the others. Please let us know if this works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Im new to this community.

i just want to het some help syncing my fitbit blaze with my new phone. I have iphone 6 before and my blaze works really well. But when I upgraded to iphone X, my blaze does not sync anymore. What should I do and how can I get help from fitbit?

hope someone can help me with this.

Best Answer
0 Votes