Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last update crashed the app on iOS

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit community

The IOS app latest updated this night crashed the IOS app. It is not running. Please fix ASAP !

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @G_Corniani.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and recommend to uninstall the Fitbit app, restart your phone and install the Fitbit app again. 

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @G_Corniani.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and recommend to uninstall the Fitbit app, restart your phone and install the Fitbit app again. 

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Worked ! Do you know what may have happened ? Was related to the latest
update ?

--

Glaucio
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @G_Corniani.

It could be related to the latest update and I am glad to hear the issue is resolved. I appreciate your efforts and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

He is not the only one. I have deleted, rebooted both phone and software, reinstalled App numerous times 

now it won’t even attempt to sync

needs to be addressed- right now the watch is useless

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Chuck2527.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I recommend following these steps to clear your iPhone cache: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache on an iPhone. After that please do the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. If you don't see your device paired, tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

For complete troubleshooting tips, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
I think I made it clear that I have attempted every suggestion on the
forums and in this post-
I had no issues for almost 2 years, and 3 days ago it would not sync
The phone communicates with the watch sending the 4 digit code to the watch
for setup, but the setup fails.
The watch is now totally useless
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Chuck2527.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts and the additional details. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your device's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes