Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest version of IOS app showing miles instead of kms in summary picture

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app settings are correctly on the metric system as I want it, but when I go to save the day's summary picture, it changes the kilometer text into miles. The distance number stays the same, so it doesn't recalculate that, just shows a wrong unit.

I checked some older summary pics I had saved and it said correctly "km" there, so this must be an issue of the newest version of the app. Is this a known bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Zomise, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around the Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this situation. Our team is aware of the problem and is working towards a prompt and proper solution for it.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Zomise, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around the Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this situation. Our team is aware of the problem and is working towards a prompt and proper solution for it.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes