Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's be honest..

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit kind of stinks. 

I'm sorry but It's constantly messed up and buggy.  They released an update recently and the whole system is on fire..  That's the opposite of what an update does.  When it does work I question the accuracy of the data because of the constant problems.  One of my favorite features is being told I climbed 28 flights of stairs without seeing any stairs all day. 

I put mine away a year ago out of frustration.  2 weeks ago I dusted it off just in time for the latest company meltdown.  

When it gets back online I'll have to do the breathing exercises..

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I've just moved to Fitbit from a competitor that has a fruit as a logo. The fitbit sleep tracking is poor - the calories are over-estimated on every single activity. And then today the app went down. I don't really understand how people are getting good fitness improvements when there's issues like this.

Best Answer

When my Sense dies, I may opt to move to the fruit company's watch.  I've been through a number of Fitbits over the years starting with a simple step counter I won in a contest at my work gym.  The Sense has been the best so far, but I'm having some fruit-envy with my wife's and son's watches.   I do a weekday warrior challenge with a cousin and some of his friends.  And having the history is nice.

With today's outage I lost 2 hours for the 250 step challenge. The watch shows I hit 250+ but the app doesn't. 

Best Answer