Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log exercise/workout doesn’t work on the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t  manually log my workouts since the search function doesn’t work? 

usually it comes up with suggestions while searching but it is just blank now and search doesn’t show any results at all. 

workout>Log>search

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, thank you for sharing all these details about what you've been experiencing with the Fitbit app, @rebeckala.  

As you mentioned earlier, you should be able to see some recommendations being displayed in the app as you write the name of the workout that you're looking for. Let me know what is the name of the activity that you're trying to log manually. In the meantime, 

please try the following steps: 

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Clear Cache and Cookies for the Fitbit app on the phone's settings. 
  3. Log back in and check if you're able to set it up. 

Make sure to keep the Fitbit app updated to the latest version available as well. I've also moved your post to the iOS board, since it's more related to this topic. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

It still doesnt work. I’ve tried multiple workout options as walking, crosstrainer, hiking, running and it still doesnt come up with ny suggestions when I start typing or search. 

my battery is also draining really fast and I have to charge it every second day, its only 1 month old and has been like that since day 1. My old fitbit were so much better and had to charge that one once a week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rebeckala Thank you for sharing that you already tried the steps suggested. 

Could you please also check if you have your location properly set in the Fitbit app? I've seen other users who were able to resolve in this way. Go to Dashboard > Tap on your profile picture > Scroll down to App Settings > Turn on "Automatic location" or change your location to somewhere else. 

Then close the app completely and open it again to check if you're able to add your exercises. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Ive done that now but it still doesnt work…

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rebeckala Thank you for your response. 

In this case, since you already tried the all the steps suggested and you continue to experience the same inconvenience, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance. They will let you know how to proceed. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a good day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes