Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging food difficulty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I find it hard  to separate food for each meal breakfast lunch and dinner. Can’t put it in the correct category and also Fitbit does not show me all the nutrients that I need to see at a glance Calories carbs protein sodium.etc .my fitness pal shows the total of each nutrients at a glance 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Molly1949, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I would like to confirm that the issue with the Nutrition section missing in the app has been reported to our team and they are currently working on the fix. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates. Be sure to keep your Fitbit app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution: How do I update the Fitbit app?

To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion boardThat way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes