Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose It App not syncing with Fitbit.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit app and lose it app have stopped syncing as of yesterday.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Samantha3, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

If your apps are no syncing correctly, my suggestion would be resetting the connection between them. To do this:

1. Go to the Applications Settings on your online Dashboard.
  2. Locate Lose it! and click on Revoke Access.
  3. The open the Lose it! app and select Me > More > Apps & Devices > Fitbit
  4. Log in to your Fitbit account when asked.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

My loseit data has stopped syncing and all previously synced data has disappeared from Fitbit.  I have disconnected and reconnected the apps, deleted and reinstalled both and still no correction.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lose it will sink calories burned with fit bit but the reverse does not work.    Fit bit does not seem to be getting any information from Lose It!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have revoked access and reconnected Lose It as you suggested.

Post this, Lose It data continues to not sync to Fitbit. The reverse seems to be working fine (e.g. Fitbit bonus calories). The only instance where Lose It data (calories eaten, etc.) would show up on Fitbit app is AFTER I close out of Fitbit App and reopen it.

By the way, I had also updated my water consumption info via Fitbit Dashboard on IE browser and that update also did not show up on Fitbit app until AFTER I close out and reopen the Fitbit app.

Would really appreciate insight on how to fix this (if there is a fix) or have this issue resolved by Fitbit soonest possible.

My iPhone X is running Fitbit version 2.82 (800). Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes