Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost data?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Kate - In a separate message board you had replied to a comment of mine. However, you never addressed many of my issues yet you closed the forum to reply. You said you're working on the logging out issue. NO-ONE at Fitbit has yet to respond to the part about losing years of data, the weekly totals not showing, friends and challenges disappearing, etc. Is this being addressed?

It's hard to believe that it's been months and there is no solution. Basically, at this point all I have is an overpriced pedometer!!!

Moderator edit: Title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@lbroadh2o I've moved your post for better visibility.

At this time there is no issue with data being lost. I'm not seeing a customer support case for you. While our moderators do try to assist and inform, please know our support team is available 24 hours if you need if you have not found your answer in the Community. 

In this case, I do suggest you check your login information. It appears your device was recently paired to a different email and you will likely find your data on your old account. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes