Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sleep, heart rate and step monitoring since iOS update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the latest iOS update I cannot see or add the heart rate, step or sleep monitoring to my ‘desktop’ I can see them in the discover section, but no way of adding them. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome @Leesamarie 

I understand that you can’t add or see your heart rate, steps or sleep monitoring on your Fitbit apps main page (you referred to it as a desktop so I hope we are thinking about the same thing)  Let’s start with the steps first. Go to your main page of the Fitbit app (you can make sure you are on the main page by tapping the “Today” word at the bottom) To add your steps tap the word “edit” on the upper right side just under your notifications envelope. Now look to the top and ensure that “steps” is indeed enabled with a colored check mark. (You can also add calories, distance, active minutes as well if you like) Once they are checked then tap save in the upper right side. Your steps should now appear on your main page. 😉

Now let’s look at your Heart rate, and sleep monitoring you want. Tap the word “Discover” and then tap Health & Fitness Stats. Now let’s first find heart rate and tap the heart rate tile. Scroll down to the bottom and tap “add to today”. Tapping that will pop you back to the main page and now look among your current challenges and you will see it there. To add your sleep monitoring do the same instructions by tapping  “Discover” > Health & Fitness Stats > Sleep Tile > Add to Today. Do this for every thing you want displayed on your main page. I hope this helps. 

😃 Please let me know if this provides you with the best answer to your question 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and welcome @Leesamarie 

I understand that you can’t add or see your heart rate, steps or sleep monitoring on your Fitbit apps main page (you referred to it as a desktop so I hope we are thinking about the same thing)  Let’s start with the steps first. Go to your main page of the Fitbit app (you can make sure you are on the main page by tapping the “Today” word at the bottom) To add your steps tap the word “edit” on the upper right side just under your notifications envelope. Now look to the top and ensure that “steps” is indeed enabled with a colored check mark. (You can also add calories, distance, active minutes as well if you like) Once they are checked then tap save in the upper right side. Your steps should now appear on your main page. 😉

Now let’s look at your Heart rate, and sleep monitoring you want. Tap the word “Discover” and then tap Health & Fitness Stats. Now let’s first find heart rate and tap the heart rate tile. Scroll down to the bottom and tap “add to today”. Tapping that will pop you back to the main page and now look among your current challenges and you will see it there. To add your sleep monitoring do the same instructions by tapping  “Discover” > Health & Fitness Stats > Sleep Tile > Add to Today. Do this for every thing you want displayed on your main page. I hope this helps. 

😃 Please let me know if this provides you with the best answer to your question 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Leesamarie 

I just wanted to check back in with you to see if my suggestions did indeed help or are you still experiencing issues. Please let me know 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

All sorted, thank you for your advice

Best Answer
0 Votes